Duty of Care
We at Redhill Recreation Club care for children in our charge and for the feelings and concerns of parents. We wish to work in close harmony with the parents to provide the best possible quality of child care and play opportunities in a pleasant caring environment.
We will provide:
- A safe and caring environment with adequate staff supervision.
- New and stimulating experiences for your child.
- Access to staff to discuss your child’s needs.
- Snacks both morning and afternoon with hot meals at lunch time.
- A disciplined approach in a positive and caring manner.
- For children who are taking part in our offsite visits to local Recreation centres to take part in Clybiau Plant Cymru activities, we will provide them with Redhill Yellow T-shirts to wear for health and safety reasons.
We ask in return:
- You register, book and pay your deposit at least one week in advance to ensure a place for your child/ren at the Recreation Club.
- You telephone the Club as soon as possible to inform staff should your child be unable to attend due to illness, etc.
- You regularly update us of changes in authorised persons able to collect your child, changes of address, etc.
We at Redhill Recreation Club aim to provide the best care for children aged
3-12 years. The highest priority is given to employ well-qualified, experienced staff. The aim is to ensure the children have continuity of care and understanding, with an informed and experienced approach.
All toys, play materials, resources and equipment at the Club are of good quality and appropriate to the age range of children attending. There is NO compromise in respect of health and safety and security to the children. We place the needs of the children first.
Daily supervisor of Holiday Club is Mrs Helen Griffiths and the person in charge is Mrs Meryl J. Lovegrove.